ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with 42" LCD

Evo 6, E92 320d
I am planning on ordering an LG 42ld550, 1080p 100hz etc. Best price i can get is £459 from Dixons after a £20 discount code, anyone know if I can better that, or recommend a better alternative for the same money?

172 Cup
I could be wrong but that model appears to be DSGi specific so you're pretty limited on where to buy it from and that also explains why Dixons is the cheapest.

Evo 6, E92 320d
I already ordered this now, as for going with a plasma I don't like the picture they display personally.

I could be wrong but that model appears to be DSGi specific so you're pretty limited on where to buy it from and that also explains why Dixons is the cheapest.

DSGi change the model codes ever so slightly so they don't have to price match with other people as they can claim it's a different model.