ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!!! Whiteline fitting

Clio 172 Track(ish)
Help im struggling installing my whiteline. It's all assembled but was a nightmare to get the bar under load in order to fit to the end links. Finally threaded the bolt through and caught the nut, but now when I'm trying to slowly tighten everything, the bar doesn't pull itself into shape, it's as if the bar is too long. Can anyone see any obvious where I've gone wrong? Thanks!
5ad70996-68f5-130f.jpg
5ad70996-6907-cf7b.jpg
can't get this to straighten up
5ad70996-691f-3a83.jpg
5ad70996-6945-e0fd.jpg
5ad70996-6977-d4d0.jpg

Thanks!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.661630,-3.930011

FULL FAT 182
its not the greatest photo in the world but it gives you an idea, there was a helpful guide on the forum but its disappeared :(

my beam has 2 holes but earlier models had three.

IMG_0241.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
They fucked up last year swell, made a load of bars the wrong size or labelled them up wrong or something.

Westy. MX5
Looking at the Whiteline website photo with 2 holes, I would say just use the middle holes which seems to be in line with the droplink. The 3rd. hole was probably provided for another car application.

Just measured my ARB and it's 956mm from outside to outside, is it the same on both sides? the angle measures 50x35mm, mine was from the Gb and only has 2 holes.

Regards Russ.......