ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! Urgent! (valver/willy fan question)

Ok – I appear to have fixed the power steering pipe issue *crosses everything* and have done a 15 mile test run to make sure it’s not losing fluid.
So far, so good…

BUT

Now the fan won’t cut in :mad: :(

I’ve put the connection together that sits at the top of it, I’ve connected the sensor thing into the rad… I’m stuck as to what it can be!

I need the car at half 8 Friday morning for a track day :( so any help VERY much appreciated :)

North Weald Airfield - it's a £35 handling day, so not a full on trackday, but I don't want to risk getting stuck in traffic on the A414 (likely) or being unable to cool it down before stopping post-session (also likely) :(

Any ideas anyone on solving the fanswitch issue?? :S

I suppose if the engine temepartures did creep up you could put the heater blower on full heat full power has worked for me in the past. Not a real fix i know.