ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help suspension

Clio Trophy
Need a front spring for the trophy and wondering if anyone knows anywhere in or around ayrshire in scotland that would stock something that would fit and is open on a sunday

Clio Trophy
So im changing the sachs dampers over to 182 cup shocks and found out the spring has broken, do i need to put the same springs on it or will 182 cup springs fit it?

RX7 FD
Not much help I know. But the exact same thing happened to me but on a Saturday. I managed to sort a second hand set of Eiback Sportlines on here for Sunday as nowhere (apart from ebay) was selling Trophy Eibachs close enough within my time frame.

If you are fitting the 182 cup dampers I would assume that 182 cup springs would be fine? Don't hold me to that though, I am no guru!

to be honest if you fit springs really you should fit a pair , however if you want a cup front spring mine are coming off this week , one front is broken , the other is fine , and 2 rears ......

pm me if you want to sort them ,