ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help required to do with boot release!

Clio 200 Silverstone
Hi, as the title states really.....my car has decided to be French all not let me in to the boot! I dont think its the catch as that seemed to be working fine but seems as though its not recieving a signal of some sort when I either press the key button or button within the car

I maybe completely off the mark with what I think is wrong but its getting annoying already!!

Any ideas?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Can you get to the trim panel - if so, remove that and then see if you can unlatch it manually....

If you've got that far - grab your multimeter (essential with a French car!!) and see if the latch is getting power or if you can see any reason it wouldn't be unlocking.

Clio 200 Silverstone
I havent had chance to try yet due to MOT at the weekend and had bigger issues! lol but was going to give it a go tonight and wondered where was best to start! Will give it a go with multimeter later

Is it hard to unlatch manually?