ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP..Putting resistors on airbag seat and steering wheel plus

Clio 172
I need to turn my airbag light off on my dash I have bucket seat and aftermarket wheel, I have resistors but don't know how they're going into the plugs?

Anyone have any pics??

Thanks

Thanks so you need resistors for the small brown plugs and one for the passenger side grey plug?

yeah, if you have that thread opened when you're doing it you can work it out ok, I actually cut the plugs off and soldered the resistors to the relevant wires and stripped the rest away :) Don't forget the steering wheel and passenger airbag ones of you're removing that.

Clio 172
yeah, if you have that thread opened when you're doing it you can work it out ok, I actually cut the plugs off and soldered the resistors to the relevant wires and stripped the rest away :) Don't forget the steering wheel and passenger airbag ones of you're removing that.

I followed the guide but didn't work for me [emoji20], under my passenger seat I don't have a grey plug but do on the passenger side?
b1be963ca8560407b0a8f447e37fc139.jpg

These are the resistors I'm using?

Clio 172
I don't think so as the standard seats where in it when I had it? But there's a thin black cable that just has tape on the end so maybe it was? They are cream and brown not pink and brown, maybe I'm getting a loose connection in the plugs due to the thin wire on the resistor

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Did you get those resistors from ebay. They look like the ones I got that also didn't work. M3R3 from maplins are the ones.