ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help pulley chipped!!!

clio 172
my alternator belt tensioner has a big chip missing out of the guide wheel is it possible to replace just the wheel without the whole tensioner need to sort it asap!! any help much appreciated

clio 172
aaaaaaar thought this would be the case!! massively strapped for cash at minute can you swop jus the guide for short term fix till payday?

clio 172
only noticed it saturday night but it got me home from css an to work since doesnt look like its a fresh chip but not sure how long its been running like that tbh been looking for somewere to just buy the guide from instead of changing the whole tensioner but cant find it!??

S4 Avant
So if you've never noticed it before and its been fine, what do you think the chances are it'll be fine till pay day?

S4 Avant
You're driving a french car, you will learn to ignore the things that are wrong with it otherwise it'll spend all its time in a garage.

330i. E30 Touring.
Just keep in mind that if the aux belt goes, you risk it taking out the cambelt too.