ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Please

Clio 172 RS2
That's a matter of personal taste innit...

On a personal note.: I don't like the O.E.M. 182 wheels... no dish and to fat spokes!

So yes, Speedline 2118's should look ace! Even more so in 16".

Glanza V
for me black against inferno looks ace so i personaly would (and i gave u idea about the black 2118s so even more reason to do it :p) just try it mate dunno why u needed to ask realy.

p.s. do a search! i dont think u will find any with black 2118s but there are 2 that i know of with pro race 1.2s in black, just to get an idea :)

for me black against inferno looks ace so i personaly would (and i gave u idea about the black 2118s so even more reason to do it :p) just try it mate dunno why u needed to ask realy.

p.s. do a search! i dont think u will find any with black 2118s but there are 2 that i know of with pro race 1.2s in black, just to get an idea :)

already seen them mate and they look ace like :)

Glanza V
just keep your 182 wheels as back up for the winter and get your 2118s powdercoated gloss black! dont get them done by some backstreet guy tho :S get them done proper for the extra will just finish off the car!

just keep your 182 wheels as back up for the winter and get your 2118s powdercoated gloss black! dont get them done by some backstreet guy tho :S get them done proper for the extra will just finish off the car!

its not a backstreet guy tho hes going to be doing his own businness next to the garage in doggie

Glanza V
its up too you mate, personally id want a proper company to re-spray my 600 pound wheels but its personal choice at the end of the day. Im not goin to right the guy off tho as i havent seen his work! alexs wheels look awsum so ask him were he got his done worth the extra imo!

its up too you mate, personally id want a proper company to re-spray my 600 pound wheels but its personal choice at the end of the day. Im not goin to right the guy off tho as i havent seen his work! alexs wheels look awsum so ask him were he got his done worth the extra imo!

have a look at bens car and you will see if hes good or not and alexs is doing me car machine polishing it and that :)