ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please

Never used them but they seem to be OK. Would suggest that there are cheaper alternatives, such as the Meguiars foam applicators from Halfords!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I have no issues with the megs ones tbh...I find no differences in the foams...but the megs applicator has the benefit of being smaller and thinner, easier for small tubs!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm not a big fan of using my hands. you use alot more and the coverage is never even...(Imo) With a pad i can apply and layer thinly.

Cheers everyone looks like i have got what i want im going to buy

Sonus sheepskin wash mitt
Huge 38'' x 28'' microfirbe drying towel
Dodo juice orange crush wax
Foam wax applicator x2 1 for putting on and 1 for taking off :)

If yous are after any links to them let me know or if theres anything better to buy let me know cheers :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No no...Foam applicator pads for applyin. And a plush MF towel to buff off. You'd have fun tryin to buff off with a foam pad.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
http://www.carwashnwax.co.uk/

Go into mircofibre products.

clear1x1.gif
Microfiber Max Softest Touch Microfiber Towel 16x18

Bumder With A Buffer
Get the one Ali linked up first and the one you linked up on CYC then...I hate both i4 and CYC as one has some things I want and so does the other..so I end up buying stuff from both :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. If you wern't confused before...You will be now. Play about with products/towels etc until you find the ones you like. (Expensive process!!!)