ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please?

Flame Red Delight
Hi

I am on the market for buying some new cleaning products for my car. I would like some help on what to actually go for as the now, i am just using cheap wash and wax then using black t-cut polish. Wondering what i need to buy to get my car in the best condition like most of the gleaming cars on here? :D all help is welcomed and also i own a metallic black Grande if that helps you any.

Cheers
Callum

Monaco 172
prob start with autoglym super resin, then with extra gloss protection or similar, and add a wax of your choice seems to be the most common method on here. t cut isnt highly thought of on here either lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes, AG SRP then EGP are a great, inexpensive way to really improve the look of your paint. They can be used on your wheels to with good effect. SRP can be used to polish up your windows too.

Then I would also get a decent lambswool wash mitt, at least two buckets, a decent drying towel, some tyre gel and some microfibre towels.

From there the sky is the limit really...