ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP PLEASE: V-maxx or K-tec

Really need some help deciding between vmaxx coilovers or k-tec, both are good value for money, i know the vmaxx drop lower than the k-tec but rerealisticly im not gonna be running it on the lowest settings. would really appreciate some opinions on the situaton to help me decide, thanks

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Vmaxx are better mate and I've had both.

I've got a set of vmaxx for sale for a 172 actually ;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Neither, standard suspension is better. If you want to go lower get eibach sportlines.

bg182ff
Ive got vmaxx atm and im struggling to get the rear end up (almost maxed out the ajustment and still the rear tyres are up in the arches :/

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Ive got vmaxx atm and im struggling to get the rear end up (almost maxed out the ajustment and still the rear tyres are up in the arches :/

lol you sure you are doing it right, sounds like you aren't to me. mine is on vmaxx and the arches sit on the top of the tyre it gives a good stance and are a not bad ride. when getting the ride height set they were really high before they lowered it.

bg182ff
Intresting as ive gone from off the bottom and wound mine up to stop rubbling and get the stance im after but im about 15 mm of thread before the ajuster comes off the base thread and still i cant get my fingers on the top of the tyre :/