ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP PLEASE - Sparco wheel and horn

RS Clio 200
Just fitted my sparco wheel, and the horn when tested worked fine.

When i boled the boss unit on proper, the horn then didnt work and produced a load of smoke. On inspection one of the metal strips ha burnt a little, nothing has melted and its not unusable from what i can see.

Now though the horn doesnt work when u press the buttom, but it goes off when i turn the wheel!!

Can anyone help me out here... have checked the fuses etc

RS Clio 200
imaybe ill try giving that metal strip a clean ..... if not then ill just ahve to take that plastic ring off and not havea horn until i can get into renault to get a new bit

RS Clio 200
well that didnt go too well - the thing caught fire and the wires completely melted into nothing.

so im hornless for a while now

Hi Can anyone help me too, my horn just fizzed into nothing. I'm not bothered about having a horn but my traction control light is now on permanantly and I have no T/C

Any ideas, could the horn burning out have done this?? Why the hell did the fuse not blow?