ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help on a 1.2 16v please

clio 1.2 16v
hi all i have just brought a 02 plate clio for my missis as her first car its a 1.2 16v its turning over and nearly starting, but just not kicking in i have cleaned the crark sensor etc and it has fuel in it. i got it plugged in and it come up with codes.

1, 00 13 injecter number 1 circult, intermittent, short sircuit to battary.
2, p0013 exhaust camshaft position actuator circuit. open - back 1

i have no idea what it means can anyone please help me will be verygreat full, as my missis dont know shes got the car yet, and would like to get it running before i give it her.

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Sadly the codes only point you to where your problem is and not what it is. Have a poke around the relays and connections around the back/right of the battery and make sure all wires are secure and not exposed at the connections.

Renault are renowned for their shoddy electrical work but 99% of the time it's just a bare wire connection. Get some cable ties, heat shrink and a soldering iron and just secure all wires and tidy up the looms