ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help on 172 Gearbox??

172 Turbo, Mini Cooper s
Hi, Can anybody help me???

I have a Clio 172 Turbo...It hits the Rev limiter at 160...but I want More....any idea's on a final Drive Gear...or can i put a Clio Diesal 5th gear in the 172 Box???...
if so Can anybody Surply me the Part Number I need???

Many Thanks

Anthony

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Im assuming this is all on your private runway? Surely you dont drive at 160mph on the roads, thats stupid.

Lionel Richie
160mph on a track? thruxton maybe, but can't think of any other uk tracks you'd hit 160mph round!

the lambos and ferraris at work will just squeeze 160/165 at Bruntingthorpe

GT3 RS 996 only hits 154 at Bedford GT

172 Turbo, Mini Cooper s
160mph on a track? thruxton maybe, but can't think of any other uk tracks you'd hit 160mph round!

the lambos and ferraris at work will just squeeze 160/165 at Bruntingthorpe

GT3 RS 996 only hits 154 at Bedford GT

Wanna Hit the Autobahn...just a project...And something i wanna Achieve!!

BMW M135i
There is no way in hell i'd want to be doing anywhere near that speed in a clio! It feels uncomfortable enough 120+.

PH1 172 Sport
There is no way in hell i'd want to be doing anywhere near that speed in a clio! It feels uncomfortable enough 120+.

Ive always thought mine feels reasonably planted at thoose speeds. But stuff 160+ for a game of cricket I thought I was going to die when I did 170 in an M6 on the autobahn.

To the thread starter - you must have balls the size of an elephants but treat yourself to some locking bonnet catches and remember your tyres will need a higher speed rating :)

172 Turbo, Mini Cooper s
Ive always thought mine feels reasonably planted at thoose speeds. But stuff 160+ for a game of cricket I thought I was going to die when I did 170 in an M6 on the autobahn.

To the thread starter - you must have balls the size of an elephants but treat yourself to some locking bonnet catches and remember your tyres will need a higher speed rating :)

Thanx for the concern...tyres have been done...bonnet Catches..will be..