ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed

looking for 172 cup
Hi all
Is there anyway of telling if my car has RS TUNER installed ?
As my 172 cup does not seem to have the pronounced kick but pulls strongly from idle . Timing is correct I think as keeps up with mates 182 cup quite happily and his kicks .
It also idles very well from cold .
As I am new to clio's every day is a school day
Cheers Brendan

BG 182
Check the idle once warm should be just under 1000rpm and rev limiter should be higher should be able to rev to 7500

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Both of the anove descriptions match what my car does, but i'm 99% sure it doesnt have an rstuner map.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Only a couple of owners and theres was no mention of it. It still has the kick, idles above 1k when cold, and below 1k when warmed up, and im certain it does that little rev at a junction.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mine too. Which is one thing I never found when previous clios were mapped. I'm hoping mine isn't as I'm looking to get it mapped by efi if I decide to keep it lol. That's a story for another thread

dan's cast offs.
You three crack me up.

Healthywealthy.jpg

Healthywealthy.jpg