ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help needed on colour...

clio 1.4rt (old school)
probs an easy question but where can i find the colour code of the car on my mk1 rt? its a purpley blue colour but need the code as it needs a new bonnet and am trying 2 find one with the same colour of paint. any help would be much appreciated. cheers.

1996 Valver
The vin plate is in the engine bay next to the drivers headlight.
All your info is on there, Just right down everything, the place yoy are getting paint from will no what code they need.

clio 1.4rt (old school)
yeah ive got all the info from the plate written down. does anybody know what one is the paint code though? im maybe getting a bonnet from a website called find a part but they need the colour code of the car. any help would be much appreciated. cheers folks.

clio 1.4rt (old school)
i think ive found the colour code now. if im reading it correctly then i think its 414. can anyone just confirm for me that this is a paint code? cheers.