ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed - crazy car...

172 cup
Happy new year.

My car (172cup) has gone crazy and started to lock and unlock its self when parked and driving?

Has anyone else had a similar problem, can anyone please help?

Billabong
my billabong does the same it locks itself, which i have seen. also though when i am sure i have locked the thing i come back and it is unlocked! might just be me forgetting though, not sure yet! :)

muz

big fat japanese bus
have a search for what happened when mine did this at crail lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
DjTimP said:
my billabong does the same it locks itself, which i have seen. also though when i am sure i have locked the thing i come back and it is unlocked! might just be me forgetting though, not sure yet! :)

when you unlock it and dont open the doors the car will lock its self after 30 secs, or is it more random than that?

Billabong
mitchzxr said:
when you unlock it and dont open the doors the car will lock its self after 30 secs, or is it more random than that?

i did think that it locked itself, but bloody hell it is very random!!!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
My G60 Golf did this, was water in actuator inside door............

Lock then unlock, sometimes over & over again.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
very random!!!! my car did something very similar today, locked it up, walked off, then about 30secs later i herd it unlock with a constant beep!, wallked up to it, pressed the key, beep stopped. All doors/bonnet/boot were shut, locked it again and it was happy WTF!!?? :S