ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP needed audio guru's :)

im doing something a bit special next month to my clio, and im istalling an ipad flush into the dash, :) wanted to do it for sooo long now :) will be awesome cant wait to get it under way..

what im after though is, instead of me relocating a headunit to the glovebox and audio in to there im after something as a replacement..

iv seen these,

bit_one_drc.jpg

and i no there not exactly what im after, and farrrrrrr too pricey too! but, i want something similar to control the volume, and speakers bass treble etc instead of a headunit..think it would be nice and smart if could possibly find something similar to install in the dash.

help apreciated.. :)

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Sorry I can't help but...Isn't this what the Yanks put into that Toyota on YT? Costs a buck load!

yeh mate, im not forkin out that much lmao, these particular units cost a fortuneeeeee bout 800 quid with the rest of the bits, lot of dosh, hence why i want an alternative lol

Mk2 172
Your gonna struggle tbh mate. The audison bit one is a fabulous piece of kit and have installed quite a few of them but as far as im aware there is no way of getting an optical out from the Ipad. The guys that did it in america still apparently havent sussed it out completely and did involve them taking the Ipad apart which obviously i wouldnt recommend, so at the mo i cant really help you. Hopefully apple will release some form of connector or cable in the not so distant future!!