ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help need with choosing an exhaust!

1.2 16v clio sport
Right i need some help selecting my perfect exhaust for my car, I have a 1.2 16v clio sport (dont laugh) and i feel i need to add an exhaust. I want one which goes below the rear bumper (rather than cut in to it) and i dont want one that is loud, Here are some pictures and if you have any other suggestions about modifications.. please let me know..

Cheers

Dave

Attachments

• Photo047.jpg
    Photo047.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Photo046.jpg
    Photo046.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 59
  clio 172, pulsar, evo
i wouldnt bother.

If its going to be behind the bumper then no one will see it anyway. it will just be loud and annoying and you wont get any noticable power difference.
if the exhaust is on its way out ie blowing etc. then go with a stainless system by all means.

your car looks nice as it is.

my advice: save your money.

clio 172, pulsar, evo
just re read your wants from your exhaust. i see your not wanting it hidden but hanging below the bumper.
personally i dont like that look as i feel its almost falling off it looks like its not ment for the car as the bumber has no space to accomodate it.
the k tech recessed exhaust looks good.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Same as my last car, i went for a twin 3" ashley system, cheap at £140ish cat back but it was quite boomy and droned at motorway cruising speeds.

1.2 16v clio sport
ok. cheers 4 that guys, Do you have any pictures of magnex exhausts on the car? looking 4 a 3.5" rolled in one