ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!!! Mystery marks "appeared".....

Clio 172 Ph1
<a href=
Anyone got a clue as to the cause/cure to these blemishes that,literally,
apeared this Sunday.The 172 lives on the drive normally with cover on, but left it off Friday night,went out for daytime thrash around Sat.
Nothing there when i got home,came out Sunday morning to find these...
sirloin66

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Ph1
cant seem to get my pix uploaded,but there grey blooms at various points on the roof.But there not on the surface,like its in the paint!!!???

Dynamique Flamer
My mates roof on her car has gone funny like that but hers is real old and not looked after, so wouldnt have thought yours would :(

RB 182 Cup
Looks like the laquer is lifting off the paint. Take it to a bodyshop, and they will be able to advise.

Clio 172 Ph1
Dont know if its been painted,looks like original metalic black.Only had the car 2months.Does have some slight corrosive marks,due to i think bird shite.Other than that...nada

Could well have been painted before you had it then, although I've never come across anything like that before. As said I'd take it along to a bodyshop and see what they think it is.