ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me please pics needed

im selling my car on the autotrader website but dont have any pics handy.i need 3 good pics of an arctic blue 182 with cup packs to put on the website.hope you can help as a bonus your car will famous thanks

S2000

TBH mate I think you should get some pics of your own car somehow instead of using someone elses. Its not a good idea IMO to put up a picture of someone elses car as it could be slightly misleading.

ive tried getting in a 182 in a car park thinking it was mine when my car was parked 3 cars along i thought my key wasnt working they all look the same

do you think anyone would mind if i used a few pics off this site? i dont know about these things :confused:

[Edited by steamywindows on 25 June 2005 at 11:07pm]

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..i wouldnt use anybodys pics unless they give you permission, buyers also like to see the real registration, good luck with the sale :)

using pics of another car is opening yourself up for problems. You would need to state that the pic is not of the actual car - that in itself would make people think there is a problem ...

ask to borrow someones camera ;)