ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me ID this tube/pipe connector, dripping oil/something inside engine bay.

Hi,
I have noticed my engine bay really wet, think its oil or power steering fluid, and I think its coming from this...
2gy59c4.jpg

thanks.

Thanks, sounds less expensive than I feared, any idea how I get the part, is it something I can only get from the Renault spares (I had a look at GSF car parts catalog and nothing sounds like that).

ValverInBits
hmmm, bit of a specific thing that. Could try eurocar parts or GSF, but i'd just bite the bullet and make sure you get the right part from renualt

Matt could you also give me the part number and price for number 17 too? (I supose it could also be that as that plug is getting full of fluid, and if its alot cheaper than part 8 then it may be worth trying first).

Many thanls/

ITB'd 172 POPTART
I have the same problem but its the pipe on the left under the fluid box that has broken, its costing me a bomb to repair. in the garage as we speak. Not going thorugh renault. anwhere else i can get hold of it as its costing me £12 a day to commute in PS fluid.

Cheers

I have the same problem but its the pipe on the left under the fluid box that has broken, its costing me a bomb to repair. in the garage as we speak. Not going thorugh renault. anwhere else i can get hold of it as its costing me £12 a day to commute in PS fluid.

Cheers

Yep, know what you mean it aint cheap is it lol.

I managed to get both parts matt, im thinking its just the sensor plug though so will try first (Is a small area to work in) I'll let you know how I get on.
f_Photo0084m_247880d.png