ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me decide!!!

Cant decide whether i like this look or not.

I bought some refurbed R19 16v rims as the guy needed the cash, thought i'd give them a whirl on the 172.

My opinion keeps changing by the minute

What do you peeps reackon?

new-look.jpg

Im torn, i think i love it but also i think i hate it, not much help but im sure ill be able to give you a proper answer later.

Chocolate Bar™
that looks awesome, keep them! think they'd look better with the carbon back on as well

Beetle
they look sh*t-hot i really like them:cool: :approve: . how much were they if you dont mind me asking??

Bought the rims for 200 notes, Powder-coated black with a diamond cut rim. Thats without tyres. Bit pricey but its an awesome finish.

Still debating whether or not i like the **** look.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
DOH! Couldn't keep my eyes of the pic! I really like them, can you do that on most wheels? Love the black and silver outline super cool :D

172 Cup
Do they suck pedestrians off the sidewalk? Bit like the Ring, only as soon as you look at them you get sucked in and killed instantly. :)

Yeah i guess you can do it too any rim,

I'm kinda swaying towards the dislike, so i'm tempted to sell them, any takers.