ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help its my first day as a 172 owner

just picked up my ph2 172 drove it home to a couple of problems

1st one is that it hasnt got a owners manual, its got all the service history with it but there is no manual in the folder and i want to no what the buttons do on the steering wheels, what the button does next to the esp button and exactly what the esp button does. is there anywhere i can get a manual from???

Also ive got home after a 2 hour journey and parked it up on the curb only to find there is a puddle of water under the drivers side drive shaft area. my dad said it could be air con but i had it switched off for about the last hour of the journey, any help would be appreciative thanks elliot.

M

mij29

How long has it been parked up now? go out and have a look to see if it's dried up or start the engine with a/c off and let it tick over in that spot for a few minutes. If its the rad or water pump or hose it will start to drip again, if not it's the a/c.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Buttons on steering wheel are for cruise control. As is the button next to the ESP one,

You can get a manual from your local dealer

private sale m8, ive got a rough idea of what im looking for with cars but with the engine being so big with such a small bay to go in, its hard to see anything! the car was at the right price although it did need the cambelt doing which a chap near me says he can do for £400 does this sound about right it seems a little expensive to me but he says its a right bugger to do. thanks