ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help its drivin me nuts!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

iv got summit rollin aroud in the cavity between the interior and the roof itself and i canny figgure out how to get to it how do i take off the pannel iv got a sunroof model if that helps. every freekin time i go round a corner it rolls around and its beginning to realy annoy me

its one of ur sunroof bolts i had the same in mine. u need to pull the rubber seal from the underside of ur sunroof and carefully n i mean bloody carefully use a small spanner to do the nut back up once uve found it obvoiusly before ur roof leaks. tom.

Bloody hell i thought i was the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive had two screws come loose 1 was rolling around in that gap behind the sunroof and i had another appear in the elec sunroof control. I got the one out by taken the rubber seal off the sunroof and squeezed my hand in there to get it out, and have not yet fitted them back........

rob

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

Sunroof bolts coming out of the frame will cause this rolling rattle.

If you are lucky, you will be able to put the bolt back into the hole it fell out of, without losing several layers of skin! Please wear gloves to stop you staining the headlining with your blood!

Taking the whole headlining down will prevent blood loss but it take a while to remove and refit!

I know, Ive been there more than once!

Mr Skindraft

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

ive had two bolts out now! neither have gone back and not bothered at the moment cos its not been leaking

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

*is glad he dont have a sunroof in his clio* ;)

I have never seen a 172 with a sunroof but this was an option for them was it not ?

hah, Well, I had a rattle in my roof. When the sunroof leaked, I got round to looking in the roof liner.. and too my suprise, I found a massive bolt lying in there. Dunno where it came from, what it does - all I know is, no more rattle since I removed it. :D

Daz.