ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help ! hit pot hole set of pre-tentioner

clio 172 cup/mk1 xr2
hi hit a pot hole last year in my 02 clio cup and set of drivers side pre-tentioner only no airbags went off, car went into limp mode for 15mins then car ran fine but airbag and serv light were on, now have fitted recaro seats and new pre-tentioner and have just tried fitting resistors to turn airbag light of and serv light off but no joy, can anyone help. i have heard there is a sensor for the airbags buried in car and if its triggered its a bas***d to replace would that be the case or does it need to go on to clip to reset airbags, there was no one in passenger side so the pre-tentioner didnt go off on that side but confused why only pre-tentioner went off not airbags, was a BIG BLOODY POT HOLE only wish i had taken photo and claimed but no damage to wheel but put bulge in tyre and burst.

Clio sport 182
you either need to buy a new airbag computer or there are some companies that if you send off your old airbag unit (located infront of gearstick) they will reset it for you but its not something you can do on renault clip