ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help flickering xenon headlight

Mk5 golf gti
after a few weeks of my car being left in he snow.i started it last nite to find i had a bulb out.the xenon bulb that is.i thought ok ill buy a new one off ebay an away i go.i thought id check connections an that.so i disconnected the back of the headlight gave it a blow as you do lol pluged it back in an hey presto it came back on.but when driving home it was flickerin an then went back off.sureley this isnt a faulty bulb then??? please help as this is a nitemare espesh as everytime i gotta drive its dark lol
thanks

Mk5 golf gti
hmm after looking about im gonna swap the bulbs over to find out if its dodgy bulb or a ballast thing.may sound a stupid question but how do you remove the bulb.as people are saying its a dealer job......which is not goin to happen lol

Black 172 :)
i've just taken my front bumper off to get to mine, there is a guide on here and it makes it so easy

Mk5 golf gti
what??? just to take the bulb out??
just read that fubars guide so ill do that 2moz
are you doin the same thing??
let me kno how you get on mate

Black 172 :)
I think u can fiddle with it to get bulbs out but its hard! easy to take bumper off :D doesn't take long. this is doing my head in!! i'm going to play around with mine tomorrow!