ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help fitting seats

Clio 220 Trophy
Hi all,
I'm looking for a bit of advice on fitting recaro seats to my Clio 182. I understand this post may of been covered a few times but I'm just looking for a quick guide of some sort, I have purchased a set of Honda accord recro seats and in need of help or advice in how to modify them to fit the Clio.
do I need to get specific subframes for the car or can I use what's currently on my Clio and modify them to fit the recaro seats,
please any advice would be very helpful or any photo step by step guide will be extremely helpful as th only one thing im not great with is fitting seats.

I have a Clio cup 182 so my current seats don't have any airbags etc.

Many thanks
jon

182, 6r GTi
its really easy if you buy the specific sub frames. there are markings on the brackets telling you which way they go, pop off the plastic covers on the sides of your seats, theres 1 torque screw at the back of them. there are then 3 bolts on 1 side and 2 on the other remove these, (unbolt the seatbelt first) unplug all plugs. (2 under each seat,+ 1 sensor on the slider drivers side) pull the seat out, with the specific subframes slot straight on in the same place then repeat in reverse. DONT forget to disconnect the battery