ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! DRASTICLY IMPORTANT!

ok guys this is a bit worrying!

some one knows my reg plate (private) and they know the previous reg and my vin number! :S

they are on msn and have there name as "R* BAB FORMERLY X*** PCW VIN NUMBER VF1***OF***99**5"

Obviously they have it all listed! with no *

should i be worried?

any thin i can do about it?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Anyone can find out this information with a current reg plate.

HPI check (even basic one) will tell you previous reg marks and VIN number along with past history etc.

Dont be too worried about it.

R26.r #156

Surely that means that they can only buy parts for it??

Maybe they could re-register it, but thats fraud. And you have the logbook and are the registered keeper, so in actuality they cant do a thing it seems.

he just messaged me sayin "HA HA HA" so thi in the convo

[15:05:44] H3 -Silveret: should i be botherd? lol u can find that info
out easy
[15:06:17] R8 BAB FORME: indeed it was easy
[15:06:29] H3 -Silveret: yea i know
[15:06:32] R8 BAB FORME: i just cant wait to meet you
[15:06:35] * R BAB FORME: is now Offline *

thing is he can find my address out etc, and my car could be gutted out!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

if u want we can send the boys round there..

tell u wat u can do, theres an interesting little program called sub7, sent him a file, with a sub7 thing attached to it and then everytime he logs on u get sent his IP. then u can hack into his comp and if hes got it typed out somewher, delete it, and in the meanwhile f**k up his system a bit.

one of my favourites is changing the voltage to the monitor from 120 to 240- always a good one wen it blows!

youve added him or accepted him on ur msn, so how can u say u dont know who it is.

why not ask him who he is lol

why would he come and gut ur car???

and also. dont worry about him, as most people who do the hacking sh*t are little computer geeks who cant take confrontational meetings, so strive to attack u online.

geeks!

lol! i must have accepted him!

dont u think i been tryin to find out who he is lol!

i aint worried about the acctual person its jsut if i have copper notices thru the door cus of wot the pricks dun etc!

wot can he do with that info tho?

i mean, he has ure plate, wow, he cud get that from passing ure car... mayb he cud say that hes seen u speeding, but then its your word against his!

im pretty sure vin nos on some cars are clearly displayed on the windscreen as well as this he may have seen u before the plates got changes so thats how he would know both of the plates and name wise?? who knows but as said before any cheap tests ie hpi will show up these details he may even work as a car trade

Nissan Jewk

you need to be questioning why someones gone to all that effort to find out all this info just to wind you up on msn?

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 20 May 2004

Give us his email addy so we can have some fun.
Yup - i reckon that would be a good laugh! lol

[Edited by Carl_RT on 20 May 2004 at 5:37pm]

R26.r #156

MSN doesnt give out IPs you have to packet scan a file transfer to get it, with a packet scanning utility....

If he knows your name and has a rough idea where you live he can find ut a lot about you. Who lives in yor house your phone number etc.

msn doesnt, but u can get the little sub7 file to send u the persons Ip thru ICQ

Quote: Originally posted by S2 PTH on 20 May 2004

and also. dont worry about him, as most people who do the hacking sh*t are little computer geeks who cant take confrontational meetings, so strive to attack u online.

geeks!

Your a f**king little script kiddie that reckons he knows hacking, your sorts are right c**ts that need f**king up big styleeeeeee!! You threatened me the other day (Ip Logged Ring any bells?) and id like to see you get into my system! Youd soon know about it if you did lol

I bet your a spotty, hairy palmed, loner who has seen Hackers and reckons he knows it all.

Get a life before you get f**ked over

None

I found this prog once on the net that you e-mail to someone with an hotmail address - then it sends u back their password once opened. Dunno if it works anymore - havent bothered trying it