ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help discs and pads

Where is everyone ordering their ferodo ds2500 pads and brembo hc's from?
Thought about getting tem from ktec but they are too expensive.

Thanks

Rang them up about 9am, said ring me back about 12. Sounded like he was still in bed. So I rang back about 1 and he said sorry mate I'm on lunch can you ring me in about half hour, so rang him then he tells me he has none in stock, when he could of just told me the first or second time I rang, then he says he will get some sent from dealer he will ring me back in 5
Minutes. No phone call... Ring him again at 4 30.. Says he will ring back in 5 mins.. And no phone call..

Don't know how people can work like that.:/

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Rang them up about 9am, said ring me back about 12. Sounded like he was still in bed. So I rang back about 1 and he said sorry mate I'm on lunch can you ring me in about half hour, so rang him then he tells me he has none in stock, when he could of just told me the first or second time I rang, then he says he will get some sent from dealer he will ring me back in 5
Minutes. No phone call... Ring him again at 4 30.. Says he will ring back in 5 mins.. And no phone call..

Don't know how people can work like that.:/

Like I said he's a busy man, try searching mate if you wanna go somewhere else, there's plenty of clios with that setup on here who'll mention where they got them from :)

Like I said he's a busy man, try searching mate if you wanna go somewhere else, there's plenty of clios with that setup on here who'll mention where they got them from :)

Yeah I appreciate that, just thefact that I asked him specifically if they would be here for today, cauE I needed them, he said yeah no problem and then ends up pretty much ignoring me, ah well

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Yeah I appreciate that, just thefact that I asked him specifically if they would be here for today, cauE I needed them, he said yeah no problem and then ends up pretty much ignoring me, ah well

Discs from the brembo shop are £45 and will be here tomorrow for free, just the pads you need to source

Lionel Richie

sorry dude, 7cars in the workshop yesterday, got home at midnight, and yes i was in bed when you called, worked nearly 40hours over the weekend so it was needed! I do not have a dedicated mail order team, there's 2 of us and workshop stuff gets priority, if i don't call back it is for a reason

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
Hi
I can supply you the Ferodo DS2500's for £109.50 delivered , or the new bluestuff NDX for £95 delivered
Hold both in stock for a next day delivery , the NDX are better
Cheers Ian
01656 723060

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
For both types , the list price of the standard pad is now higher than the larger one ??

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
List price for the FCP406H is now £113.12 + vat , and the FCP565H are £111.53 + vat