ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help cleaning leather

Clio V6 and Ford Mondeo
I have just brought a mini and it has very light grey leather seats, the person before had a cherry red leather jacket that has rubbed on the seat at the bottom of the back. I have tried using leather cleaner but it has not touched it any one else recomend what i can use ??

clean with soft brush and all purpose cleaner, wipe off any excess.

give them a going over with a hairdryer to soften the leather and open the 'pores' and treat them to a leather feeder/protectant.

look on DW for LTT or zaino do leather treatment i believe.

Auto Glym leather cleaner, if not Auto Glym Interior Cleaner.

Or failing that as above watered down Megs all purpose cleaner

t3 corolla 116bhp
i use megs gold class leather cleaner/moisturiser on my seats. they're 6 yrs old and the leather is holding up well. megs stuff has uv filters etc to prevent sun damage but im sure all the decent ones like AG and zymol have the same.

Clio V6 and Ford Mondeo
The AG leather cleaner does not even touch it, I will try some Meg APC but whats Gliptone ?? and where can I get it from becuase if Meg APC does not work it will try anything !!