ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!! Central locking problems

RS200 & PH2 172
Got a 2001Y Mk2 Ph1 Clio 1.2i sport. Sadly only got one key with no zapper on it. Put it in the lock and the central locking isn't working. Is this because it only works with a remote key or is there a fault with the central locking? I can live with using a key to lock the doors but no central locking is doing my head in as when I get in car only the drivers door locks, when I set off the car locks automatically and when I open the drivers door it opens everything and then I have to run around the car locking each door :s

HELP Lol

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
Does your key have a button on it which doesnt work. If thats the case I can repair these for cheap....

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The car, if it has central locking (which most do), should have a button on the dash/center console which activates the system to Lock/Unlock... does this work the central locking?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It doesn't work with kay. Thought the key only does the one lock. The button on key or dash do the central locking duties. Its if you have battery failure so you can still get in.

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
If u have ur old key and it has a broken button I can fix these. But if its a "cut" key without any button on it, ur stuffed.