ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! - car not starting

BG Clio 182 FF
Just been out for a blast in the car. Parked up for about 1/2 an hour while I did a bit of shopping. Came back to the car and it would turn over but not start. Tried it about 3 or 4 times and nothing.

Bit more detail - not sure how much is relevant. Dry day today so hasn't taken in water, immobilizer light goes out, done about 300 miles in the past couple of days and it's never given any problems so battery is good I think. Only thing I did notice is that my coolant temp sensor has been playing up. Before I parked up the temp gauge was right at the bottom of the scale even though the car had been spanked. Not sure if connected?

Any help would be much appreciated as I need the car for work tomorrow. :(

BG Clio 182 FF
Car is now running. Did a bit of reading on here and fiddled about with the CTS and TDC plugs. Got it home and i'm 90% sure it's the CTS. TDC sensor looks like it's been fairly recently changed (blue connector type).