ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP CAR ALARM WONT STOP!!!

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
Ok i am starting to get seriously pissed with this french piece of c**t on my drive

the alarm randomly started going off this morning at 8am and wont stop.

it wont stop because i can no longer lock and unlock the car with either of my 2 sets of keys, of which both keys have always worked fine. both flash the red little light so battery is ok.

i got into the car manually to try and re-sync keys or put keys into the barrel to make it shut the f**k up but no luck

so basicly my car has deceided i am no longer allowed to use it and to wake everyone up on my estate!

car had a new battery a few months back.

something i tought was weird is that orange lights are not flashing when alarm go's off.

Any ideas what the hell is going on? or what i can do?

help me before i do something stupid pleaseeeeeeee lol

Might be a stupid question but does it not have a PIN override? Or is it the standard alarm? Sorry if this is no help!

182 ff silver
get in the car lock from the inside with button on dash then climb over to passenger side get out and lock door with the key hole on passenger door

Clio 172 Cup
try a reset mate, disconnect the battery and leave it for a hour or so, the battery back up on the alarm will die within that time, the alarm should only run 10 or so times before it shuts up as most alarms have a shut down mode after they have gone off so many times.

Clio 172 Cup
right mate just read your post about your radio sounds a bit sus as you seem to be having alot of faults with the electric's, check the fuse's for the CDL as the alarm upgrade for clios run off the standard CDL it tells it to arm and disarm when you use the standard remote.

i could be wrong but if there is a blown fuse on the CDL when you tryed to disarm then the alarm wont disarm, i could be wrong as iv been out the car audio game for 3 years

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
Rite took out the fukd hed unit and then chekd battery which was dead so assume alarm was going off because the volts had dropped to sweet f a which triggered the alarm because it thought batterry had been disconnected whilst the car was locked!
I'm guessing headunit must have been drawing power and drained it.
All sorted now charged the batterry everything is dandy

Thanks for all the advice. Any1Got a headunit?