ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!HELP! bought a xbox 360 premium 2 day..........

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i started the console up, went in2 the memory bit and it onlys says its got 9.9gigs memory, its the premium version which is menna hav 20gigs memory, whats goin on?

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
and you still wont get to use all 20gb. iirc, when i had mine, only 13gb was usable.

2003 MR2 Roadster
Whats it like as I am planning on buying the same one tomorrow?

Do you need Gold membership to play your mates online?

Whats this special lead you need to get HD quality?..or can you just use scart?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yer i have been really impressed with it so far, bought it for £199 with GTA for free from woolworths! u can plug it straight in2 the back of ur tv via a scart cable or hdmi cable. dont really no much about the online crap!

2003 MR2 Roadster
Whats the difference between scart and HDMI?

yer i have been really impressed with it so far, bought it for £199 with GTA for free from woolworths! u can plug it straight in2 the back of ur tv via a scart cable or hdmi cable. dont really no much about the online crap!

Sweet, Think i mite go woolworths tomorro and hopefully they will have the package in stock !

Shame about the Hard Drive not being as big as stated when formatted. Same as the ipods really.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
hdmi is like some sort of perfect quality picture or sumin.

does any1 know how 2 rejister the console online for warranty?

dk

911 GTS Cab
lol, formatting doesn't lose anything like the 8gb the drive is 'missing'

I'm sure its to do with the backwards compatibility with xbox games, its alll stored on that hidden partition meaning you only have 12gb to play with once you remove any demos they ship with it these days.

Pathetic size IMO, especially when a 60gb one would cost pennies.

T

thecremeegg

The difference between scrt and hdmi is like night and day - HDMI is HD for a start!