ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!! Any 2002 1.6 OWNERS

D

Dynamic Devil

I am looking into getting an induction kit for my 1.6. Really wanted a pipercross one, but when phoning them I was told that they dont do one for this engine size.

Just wondering if any one on here has an induction kit/changed the airfilter and if so what make it is and what the performance difference is like.

Cheers.

Revels Mum & Sister

I dont have your car but you wont gain hardly anything if anything at all from an Induction kit. Infact sat in traffic sucking up hot air can make you loss power.

An Induction kit makes the car sound mean on full throttle. So if you want the sound then go for it mate. Check out either KTEC or BBtuning they will do an Induction kit for your car I would imagine mate!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

I always refer people back to RSC for some reason, hang on its cos Im a member lol!

But there are a couple of members with 1.6 Clios with induction kits on, someone just bought a K&N for one.