ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Alarm won't stop going off

Ph2 Meg 225
It's a mk2 ph2 clio 1.2

I've just come back from Abit of spirited driving, came out 10 mins later unlocked the car and the alarm kept going off. It's like 30 second burst then 10 second stop and repeat blah blah.

ive disconnected the battery now and it has finally stopped but need some help or clues please as to what it might be?

Could I pull the fuse to disable the alarm?

Would leaving the battery disconnected reset it and should be okay?

Just to add the car started while the alarm was going off
Many thanks

Ph2 Meg 225
Just to add, the battery has her reconnected and now the car locks and unlocks with the alarm going off.

as soon as a sensor is activated like opening a door or movement inside the alarm goes off for 30 seconds then stops until more movement is detected?

Any ideas as all auto electricians believe the alarm is aftermarket (which I don't think it is) and say it requires disconnecting?

Ph2 Meg 225
I did have, but the auto electrician was adamant it was aftermarket although the install was same as every other on here, I got him to take it out in the end for the easiest as it never worked right anyway!