ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! Advice/ information needed!

Right basically my brother in law has decided to crash my car. Well i say crash, he put into a kerb at about 20ish to stop himself flipping when the brakes didn't work apparently. The impact was only the front passenger side and the alloy has cracked (I'll put pics up when he sends me one). He said he doesn't think the wheel turns which is worrying!
I know I'm gonna have to replace the alloy, well he is, I just wanted to know what else it could be thats damaged such as suspension and everything else behind the wheel and how much it could cost, I have a family friend who could do the work so I suppose that takes the cost down a bit.
Any help would be muchly appreciated!

RS6 C7
You won't be able to work the cost out without getting it properly looked at. It could have a bent chassis so it's fucked or it could be minor who knows!

He said that there was a puddle before he started so that may have affected it. And don't worry he will be!