ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help actuator fitting

clio 182
I have purchased a gt2560r turbo,

The turbo seemed to hit the manifold when trying to fit to it so i have rotated the turbo yo the correct position, but the actuator isn't in its dead centre potion and doesn't seem snug on the waste gate pin? I'm very concerned it may fall of but not sure what to do? I haven't seen many 0eople buying adjustable actuator so either It's fine or I've done something wrong !!? Please help
1429729541419.jpg

clio 182
its rather strange, shall I just order a adjustable actuator? the manifold shouldn't matter what so ever as I know other people have had to rotate there turbos anyway so the manifold im not worried about, its obviously something to with the actuator angle supplied? strange one I know

clio 182
I have been told to make a new bracket for actuator so that it's straight and fit easy jib apparently so will think about it!