ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Helmet in a Blue 1*2 Seven Mile Lane (Sunday)

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I'd estimate you were doing a good 100 towards a blind cross junction.. You nearly rear ended the car that pulled out (he would have never seen you), then proceeded to overtake a number of vehicles on the wrong side of the road on a blind hill..

There's a time & a place for it fella, you won't last long driving like that.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear.

Way to many of these plebs on the road now.

It was a good job I wasn't listening to my bird going on & was on the ball otherwise he'd have been in the side of me if I hadn't triple checked when I pulled out.

I saw a blue 200 on Seven mile lane on sunday. Seems like a fair amount of cliosports use that road haha. I have seen a blue 172 in Maidstone driving like a helmet

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a blue 200 on Seven mile lane on sunday. Seems like a fair amount of cliosports use that road haha. I have seen a blue 172 in Maidstone driving like a helmet

I currently use Seven Mile Lane every working day, TBH I don't see that many CS's.

But yeah as above people like this will give us a bad name, car had a fair few stickers on it as well. Probably the usual 'Stanced' or some other waffle.