ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio 197
Well it happen.
Some you might remember me, I still own red clio 197 for over 8 years now.
So I got new Clio Trophy.
few pics:
tr_zpsuhkll44k.jpg

trgb_zps6m33osja.jpg

12483392_10153251713330811_975525679_n_zpsjojii5tm.jpg

t1_zpshnkcz50i.jpg

My Trophy on the left.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Very nice, I really fancy one of these (if funds allowed) but I hate that they don't look 'special'. The 200t should look like (more like) a renaultsport car, and the trophy should be 'WOW'!! But congrats all the same, I'm not jealous at all....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks good Giles!

I drove the one in the middle with Daniel back in October. I wasn't that impressed to be honest, and they don't look special enough for me, like the Mk3s do.

That said, the quality and everything else was a massive step on. I drove that 275 Cup S, too. Now that IS a machine. :cool:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've sat in one of these and it was lovely. Really made my Clio 182 feel last century! However, outside it definitely doesn't look special enough imo, just looks like a 1.2 (or whatever the smallest engine is!)