ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello :-)

Arctic 182 FF
Hi guys

Just registered and having a look around. I am looking to buy a decent hot hatch as a weekend runabout/2nd car thats going to be a hoot to drive so found myself at this forum.

Looking at all the factors i am swaying towards a 172 cup. I prefer the looks, colour and the Turini's and as said it would only be a weekend fun car so not over bothered about having all the kit, just after a fun car thats going to put a smile on my face.

One sticking point i do have though having never been in one is that im 6"4. Will this be a problem?

Ive seen a nice one for sale in the classifieds on here for £2599 but think that might be slightly more than i want to pay, and looking and others this does seem at the top end of the scale. Would appreciate any heads up for any available.

Doing a bit of researxh the engines seem ok if service well. Any other week points apart from the melting steering wheel?

Look forward to learning more

Dan

S4 Avant
The seating position is utter crap regardless of your height. But your not going to be unable to drive it at 6"4.

Just make sure you get one that's been looked after, otherwise you'll be chasing faults till you hate the thing.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome!

You should be fine at that height, ive known a few tall lads with these cars.

Main point/expense is check the cambelt has been done recently and more importantly by someone who knows what they're doing with correct tools using genuine kits. If getting off here they should be well aware of it.

Other than that usual when buying a car, 4 decent matching tyres, exhaust not falling off, service history etc. Again if getting off here most will have a stainless exhaust and been looked after