ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio 197 - TBP style
Hello

Im Matty and have been on here for a while but have just got round to sorting my membership out. Had a few Renault sports over the last year and im on Renault Sport and Meganesport.

Here are the cars

07 Reg Megane 225 Cup
57 Reg Megane R26
08 Reg Clio 197

I havent decided what the 58 reg one will be yet lol.

Im going to try and get to a few more meets soon, although i have been to a few CS meets but the ones over in Manchester when im at Welsharabs.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
hiya Matty :D

well if you want some more meets to attend then you know we have the Hinckley mega meet going ;)

Clio 197 - TBP style
I mean near me pudding.

I didnt realise you were on here too, i thought i could find somewhere to be free lol.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
I mean near me pudding.

I didnt realise you were on here too, i thought i could find somewhere to be free lol.

awww i think Cuthbert would like to make the trip to sunny Hinckley :D

haha, no escape im afraid ;) yeah dont quite know why im on here seeing as i dont have a clio lol

Clio 197 - TBP style
awww i think Cuthbert would like to make the trip to sunny Hinckley :D

haha, no escape im afraid ;) yeah dont quite know why im on here seeing as i dont have a clio lol

After our last trip to Hinkley i think i will pass on that offer thanks hun.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
After our last trip to Hinkley i think i will pass on that offer thanks hun.

:eek: how rude! lol

your first time in Hinckley you ventured into the town - not good - this time we are are having a mega meet ;) the best midweek meet there is lol!

Clio 197 - TBP style
:eek: how rude! lol

your first time in Hinckley you ventured into the town - not good - this time we are are having a mega meet ;) the best midweek meet there is lol!

That was Icarus's fault, i have no idea what that nightclub was all about, but you cant come in with a suit jacket on, and it stunk of cheese.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
That was Icarus's fault, i have no idea what that nightclub was all about, but you cant come in with a suit jacket on, and it stunk of cheese.

PMSL i havent even ventured into Hinckley town yet- i daren't! i think you need to make the trip down so that you can have a better Hinckley experience lol

That would probably be Elements....it stinks more like feet tbh, but after 5mins or so, you get used to it....!

Hinckley isnt as bad as people make out, there are far far worse areas near by

172 cup
Welcome!

I recognise your username, which other forum are you on?!

EDIT: read the first post bec!

Last edited: