ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio Sport 182
Hello people,

Im jonny, From Peterborough.

Im very new to clio land, so new i havent picked my clio up yet!

Have bought a Clio Sport 182 on a 04 plate in blue.

Struggled to insure it (being 20)

And am picking it up on sat!

Have i done the right thing?

Wish me luck ;)

Da

Less
Yes! ;) Just don't crash it! :rasp:

Which blue you gone for?

Welcome to the club!

LY V6 with Recaros
Very nice! You've definiely done the right thing, enjoy it!! Make sure you put some pics up when you get it.

Welcome to cs :)

Clio Sport 182
Picked it up today :D

Well happy with it!

DSCF0538.jpg

DSCF0542.jpg

R.I.P 182
ooooh sexy!!!! I wasnt keen on the colour before but saw one in flesh on saturday and theyre actually quite sexy!!! Enjoy it, its a gorgeous car to have! Im also 20 and cant afford it but its fun ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I was 20 when I got mine and made huge sacrifices to keep it insured and petrol in the tank, 1 1/2 Years Later and its all good now and I can finally start to pile the cash into improving the 182

Enjoy it, Best Colour aswell ;)

Andy

Edit: I'm Confused, Does this have 1 1/2 of the Cup packs?? It has a Splitter but the Non-Cupped Spoiler, Cup Packed Suspension and wheels though!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
hello and welcome from another young 182 owner! :)
may i ask u how much your insurance is?

clio ph2
really like the 182 in that colour good effort mate
thats not the angle of the pics its a non cup spoiler still looks good tho

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome :)

Nice car. The previous owner could have just added a cup splitter.

Clio Sport 182
Thanks people :D

I pay 1250 . . . but that took a lot of phoning arround and i have my mum and older sister on it as named drivers which brought it down form 1700 ish. . .

And i was going to ask you lot about that, the dealer said it had the cup pack (i.e suspension) but i was puzzlwd by the splitter and small spoiler. .

Oww also it has a renalut TC2 alarm on it. . . Which likes going off at night. . . Is this a common problem? :s

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
it is a non cup spoiler, so maybe someone just added the splitter? i would definately ask them about it tho, as if you brought it with both cup packs thats naughty!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
thats good about the insurance!

i pay £1370 for 10 months :( got my dad and bfs dad on the policy too ha ha but i'm the owner on the log book and main driver

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Thats lovely, id be very happy with it too if it were mine :D

Insurance isnt bad either, i got quoted £2000!

Anni182 - i have my mum on my insurance but she doesnt know haha!

Welcome to Cliosport too!