ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello people

172 cupapoop
hi there, some of you may know me from other forums or spoken to me @ meets or shows.
i've just got myself a 172 cup and plan to use it as a work in progress weekend/track car.
looking forward to mallory in two week then FCS. hope to see you there.

the legend that is...

hosw we doing lad,thought you'd have been on here yearsssss ago tbh!

welcome addition, feels like we were talking suspension yesterday at silverstone ;)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
About time you got a real car ricky! no more 1.6's.. ;)

Its danny by the way with the 182...

Might come up in the week and have a gander.

None
Why do i know your name?.......are you anything to do with that white citroen AX that came to a Yorkshire meet last Autumn when we ended up at Dick Hudsons pub?

16v AX
Yeah i thought i remembered a sticker with your name in the back window :)......that car kicked my arse at york raceway too!

im glad the AX made an everlasting impression lol

ill be along to another yorkshire meet at some point so ill hopfully catch up with you again mate

None
im glad the AX made an everlasting impression lol

ill be along to another yorkshire meet at some point so ill hopfully catch up with you again mate
Shame you couldn't come along today, you could have kept up with the big boys.........i couldn't but not for lack of trying :), check out the halifax meet thread pics and video for toady.