ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello North West.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hi, my name is Rob. I have a Liquid yellow 182, take it on track often blah blah blah.

Recently gone past 5 years of trade following 3 years of study in automotive repair and after being treated awfully by my previous employer and him physically threatening me (long story) I have walked away and decided to go into business alone.

Looking to start a small car repair business local to me (within 25 miles) of CW55JD. I have viewed a full occupied properties to gage size/price etc. 600SqFt seems to be the ballpark of what I need at around 350-400 pounds PCM.

Could anyone/everyone please keep an eye open for me and advise me if you happen to hear of anything?

Best regards
Rowly.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
While I can't really help with the unit search (being miles away) I wish you the best of luck with the search and opening of your business :)