ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello new member from Essex.

Hello guys, I'm Scott from Essex, I've been a member on here for a while but never posted due to always liking the RS Clio but never having one.

Previously I had a Saxo VTS which I loved but had to sell due to needing funds. Saxo had the typical mods 421, exhaust, decat, coilovers etc etc. Obv very similar cars and I'm sure there are plenty of old saxo owners on here so I won't bore you!

Anyway should be looking at saving up enough money in sept and really looking out for a good nick phase1 172. 182 are to expensive and I don't trust a car without ABS so that's the Cup out, lol. Prob looking at spending £2.5k hopefully less.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Hi Scott, Welcome to the forum.

Plenty to hear about and read on here, Nice to see your a paid up member from the start :).

Im Nick and im from Cardiff Btw.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks people I'm in Colchester, yea full member cos I'm serious about getting a 172 so best place to look really.

SG9 Forester STi
Hey, welcome to CS Scott!

Good to see another Essex member :) Hope you find a decent 172 soon!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Welcome.

If your from Colchester you might have seen me about as I work in colchester and I'm driving around every morning. getting quite a collection of Essex members now

TRACK CAR BREAKING
Hello Scott I remember you from Saxp
You used to have the red mud flaps..
I was toms_vtr ....

thanks ppl, yea i remember u tom, yea i this is my old saxo

057b26bb.jpg

miss that little car, sold it to another member on saxp. i would get another one but the VTS was running around 142bhp and for any more power money starts getting silly with cams, TB's etc.

not really in colchester much as i work in southend, I have seen a nice phase1 around colchester not a phase2 thou but will keep eyes open!