ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello I'm new.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Hiya I've just bought a 172 Cup (well in March) wanted one since they came out. Finally have one. Always had 106's and Saxo's in the past figured this was the next route to go down. Had a boring cars in between too. I'm from Teesside anyways hoping there is a few members up this way?

Cheers

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Definitely mate. The discounts/advice/knowledge and friends you'll make from here is worth £12 monthly let alone yearly!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Yeah exactly. I'm using an iPad at the min not really sure how to get pic up haha. I've got Instagram too dawaite my user is if anyone cares ha.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Use a service like imgur.com

You don't need an account. Just upload the photos and on the right one of the options will be "BBCODE". Paste that in :)

Renault Clio 172 Cup
image.jpg

Reactions: Gus
  Renault Clio 172 Cup
Got some Turnini's to go on too. They are going for paint and tyres should be on in a week or two fingers crossed.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Looks very tidy mate! Should write up a project thread with what you've done so far and future plans! Sort of like a diary for everyone to view!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Ahh yeah cool. Where abouts in the North East?

Yeah I'll start a little blog. Already sorted loads of stuff out.

Engine mounts, cam belt and dephaser, full service, coil pack and leads, exhaust system. Put standard airbox back on with uprated panel filter. Just need the wheels on next.