ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello, im new

Hello,:D Im Hayley and I am from Bangor in Northern Ireland, but I currently live in Edinburgh! Today I swoped my w reg 323ci se coupe for a 02 reg renaultsport clio 172 in flame red. It has a rediculous stainless custom exhaust, which is so loud so i need a silencer. It has brand new speedlines, and lowered 30mm, thats all the mods. hmm.... ideas of what to do with it...??
Im not sure yet but I am happy with it so far, the bmw was costing me too much fuel wise!! any way, what websites are good to get 172 parts new and 2nd hand? because I cant open the car parts thread on here!

pictures to follow, after i give it a good clean :D

AK

M240i
hello :D
welcome to CS !
Get some pics of you/your car up ;):)!
Need to pay a tenner to get into the for sale threads, is worth it for the membership pack alone tbh...

really you have to pay to have a wee look??

there is rubber missing on either side of my steering wheel, any idea were i can get some replacements??

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Guy on here makes and sells carbon fibre ones. Theres also a guide on how to make your own. Again you have to be a member to see the guides. Easily worth a tenner imo.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ow bugger, when you said from Bangor i was like :D until you said Northern Ireland :(

Welcome to Cs :)

im northern irish, dont get me confussed with the scots!!!!!!!!!!
lol, im planning on minting the clio tomorrow!!! then i will get pics up!!
i wanna get the carbon fibre bullets (20 16v thingy) and a carbon splitter, what else....lol??
is flame red quite rare in them? what is the best colour to have?

E46 330d Sport
Welcome. Flame Reds possibly the best colour. Nice! Good 2 see another from over here on. Enjoy! Get some foties up

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Is this what they meant on the news by the 3rd shark attack this week?

Welcome, btw.