ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello I'm new :)

Partner's Astra SRi
Hi everyone!

I'm Lauren. I don't have a Sport unfortunately but that's what I'm aiming for!

I currently have a 2001 1.2 Dynamique. I've had it since November 2006 and passed my test in February this year.

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

I absolutely LOVE my Clio and am saving up as much money as I can to get a sexy Sport!! I found one on eBay just the other day, exactly the same colour as mine, in the same town I live in but it was sold, I was gutted.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
hi and wecome, so where are you from?

(i bet you get lots of replys to this thred coz your female;) )

enjoy ur clio:D

Black-Gold 182
We're lucky though, being girls insurance is always cheaper than men. Insurance is £700 for a 182 for me which isn't bad

Partner's Astra SRi
hi and wecome, so where are you from?

(i bet you get lots of replys to this thred coz your female;) )

enjoy ur clio:D

Lol, well it makes a change, usually when I'm on a forum I don't get any replies at all!!

I'm from a village just outside Abingdon in Oxfordshire. If anyone's from round my way, you might have seen me driving about with a V reg black Vauxhall Astra and a 05 blue Ford Fiesta ST with white viper stripes.
My poor little 1.2 finds it hard to keep up with a 1.8 and a 2.0 but she does her best!!

Last edited:
  clio 182 FF
Glad you joined the fourm the guys here are spot on it was my first meet today and the people i've meet today couldn't be any more welcoming.
enjoy

Dan

Elise S1 B&C 140
^^ Yeah the Monaco blue defo the best colour (But im biased) lol.

Keep saving for the 172/182, had mine 2 weeks certainly worth the wait.;)

RB 182
Welcome!

I had one similar to yours for a few years, now have a sport after saving. It's worth keeping it more or less standard otherwise you'll waste a load of money.

Don't forget to become a club member ;)

Partner's Astra SRi
Deffo DEFFO the best colour, lol!!

I really really want a 172/182, think I'd be able to keep up with my friends in one of those :) Might have to wait a couple of years though :(

Elise S1 B&C 140
Defo keep up with your mates, they will be trying to keep up with you in the astra 1.8 and fiesta ST. You will be the leader of the pack.;)